Sunday, April 15, 2007

Brenda Novak Auction for Romance Readers & Authors



Here is the basket I'm donating for this year's Jr. Diabeter auction and I hope you bid on it as it goes to a good cause. I'm also including this year books from some of my favorite authors, Roxanne St. Claire, Susan Mallery, Lucy Monroe, Vicki Lewis Thompson, Elizabeth Lowell and many more. Since I'm from Seattle, there is a heart ceramic mug and saucer, Starbucks coffee and water bottle, Godiva chocolate, Barnes and Noble gift certificate, receipie book written by Heartland Authors, a Shabby Chic white wicker basket with heart tea towel and some author goodies!

Every year authors are so generous with their donations and it's a great way to get authographed books, trips, jewelry, everything under the sun!

Please check out the incredible offerings in the following link:

http://www.brendanovak.com/auction_itemList.php

No comments:

Post a Comment