Monday, June 23, 2008

Anne Oliver - Mills and Boon & Harlequin Presents Author


From Anne's website:

I grew up with a love of fairy tales: my favorite was The Little Mermaid. I was entranced with the idea that love could be such a powerful motivator that the heroine would give up her life for it. Then there’s Tennyson’s Lady of Shalott, Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, and in the music and movie world there’s Carousel, Phantom of the Opera and Titanic. Okay, there are some heroes too - (Who couldn’t be moved by Leonardo?)

Are you noticing a trend here? I love nothing better than a good weepie.

Being accepted by Mills & Boon is a long held ambition and has opened up a new career for me. It took me six full novels and eight years to get it right. To find out who I am and how I got there click on http://www.anne-oliver.com/about.html


I'm always so excited to meet and new author and I'm sincerely looking forward to reading Anne's latest June release.

No comments:

Post a Comment