Saturday, November 22, 2008

Win a FREE book!

In the spirit of the holidays (and you’ve seen me get in this “spirit” before), I’m giving away free books! That’s right, a signed copy of one of my books FREE to three lucky winners! Just leave a comment in the comment link below and your name will go into the drawing barrel. On December 25 I’ll draw three lucky winners and send them a signed book (U.S. only PLEASE!). Don’t forget to leave your e-mail or a means of contact so I can notify you (Would appreciate a Digg as well)!

Also, you’ve heard me preach and preach about how signed books make great holiday gifts! Well, how about a Christmas gift for a friend or family member for under $10? Okay, done! I’m reducing the cost of all three of my printed books to $9.95 for the rest of the holiday season! I’m even going to pay the shipping for you (U.S. only please!!). But I’ll need you to order through my Authors Box Website because it's too hard for me to change my PayPal button on my personal site and (http://www.authorsbox.com go to “bookstore”) because Amazon, B & N, and the others just aren’t feeling so generous! Since my newest release, A Book Inside, How to Write, Publish, and Sell Your Story received a 5 star review from Midwest Book Review, Amazon has actually removed their discount price from the Website all together and is now asking the FULL COVER PRICE of $18.95—they’re really NOT in the giving spirit at all!

Most of you already know that I donate one copy of my book for each of my books purchased. Yes, I will still do that with this $9.95 Christmas offer. I will continue my 10% donation to Breast Cancer Research as well.

If what you REALLY want to get or give for Christmas is a copy of my latest e-book, How to Organize a Virtual Book Tour, it’s still available for $6.95 in e-book format. But if you would like a copy printed out, signed, and sent to you, I would love to do that for you, yes, still just $6.95 (it’s Christmas!). Just send me an e-mail along with your order (chipanugget@juno.com).

Thank you all for making A Book Inside Blog one of the best writer resources on line in 2008! We’re looking forward to a wonderful 2009! I wish you all a beautiful and joyous holiday season! Don’t forget; “family first!”


No comments:

Post a Comment