Monday, October 17, 2005

Reminder and Apology

Three weeks ago I started a new job. My last job was one where I did little or nothing for days at a time. It wasn't because of my slacking off. It was because they had no work for me to do.

None.

So I would blog. And blog. And write e-mails. And blog.

This new job is a little different in that I actually have work to do. Go figure!

So until I get everything sorted out and find time in the evening to put up new romance comic-related posts, they will be a little sparse. I apologize.

But I do want to remind you of my "free romance comics" giveaway. I've had several e-mails and posts, and I know that there are more of you out there. Next Monday is the cutoff.

Also, I mentioned Bill Draut in my last post, and I got an e-mail from Mr. Draut's daughter asking me if I knew him personally. I did not, but perhaps you did. He worked for the Simon/Kirby outfit for many years, mostly on the books they packaged for Prize Comics. If you knew him, e-mail me, please, and I'll get you in touch with his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment