Friday, January 19, 2007

Nora Roberts Book on Lifetime TV


I think most of us romance readers and authors as well agree that Nora Roberts is not only a wonderful person but an incredible author. Now on Lifetime, you can enjoy some of her work in the next coming weeks.

For four consecutive Monday nights, beginning January 29th, I'll be snuggled up at home watching Lifetime Television which will air four movies based on my books. Mandalay and Stephanie Germain Productions have pulled out all the stops in bringing these books to life. I've already screened the first three, and can tell you I'm completely delighted.

Angels Fall, starring Heather Locklear and Jonathan Schaech premieres on Monday, January 29, followed on February 5 by Montana Sky, with John Corbett, Ashley Williams, Charlotte Ross and Diane Ladd. On February 12, don't miss Blue Smoke with Alicia Witt, Matthew Settle, Scott Bakula and Talia Shire. To round up the productions, Carolina Moon with Claire Forlani, Oliver Hudson and Jacqueline Bisset airs on February 19. The shows air at 9 PM ET/PT.

I've been thrilled with every step of the process of seeing my books translated to the screen, and feel everyone involved did amazing work, producing stories that held true to the heart and the characters of my books. And for a little bonus, I have a cameo in each film. See if you can spot me! I hope when you flip on your TV and tune to Lifetime on those four Monday nights, you're as entertained and pleased as I am.
Nora Roberts "quote"

Lifetime: http://www.lifetimetv.com/movies/noraroberts/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment