Thursday, October 14, 2010

Review Steal Me by Tina Folsom

Steal Me
Author Tina Folsom
Erotic romance ebook Novella
Authors website 



When London art collector Marcus Montcrief meets the mysterious Olivia at an auction where he buys a seemingly magic golden armband said to have belonged to one of the Vestal Virgins, he realizes quickly that taking her to bed comes at a high price.

Caution: hot and steamy sex scenes



My Review


Sexual-

Fun and entertaining. I love Tina’s books and when I seen this one was available for a time for free I didn’t hesitate to hit that that buy button. This is a shot novella and its an erotica so expect it hot.
I had fun reading this book and found myself laughing out loud when the hero finds his to be date at his safe doing WHAT?. What shall he do with her now? Well you have to read and find out;)

No comments:

Post a Comment