Thursday, October 21, 2010

New faces to Bitten by Paranormal Romance

I want to think all the lovely ladies that has joined on the blog to write reviews and just help out when needed. This is my last year homeschooling my daughter and this year already has been using my time more to where I cant post or read like I would like to. I never expected the blog to go over so well with all the review request and things to do on the blog. So I picked some ladies I felt I could trust in doing reviews, by being tasteful in what they write and how they go about handling the reviews. I will be updating a lot in the weeks to come, because I feel the need to keep these wonderful ladies and I also really like each and everyone of them the more I talk to them and I think you will too. These ladies reads the same books as I do, plus a few different genres from time to time.

Now here is some of the name you be seeing from time to time, some will be more then others. Stacey and Ronda, these two have been her just posting more. Cynthia and Kris are new, I also have Kathleen she is taking care of somethings and will be back later in the year. So be careful when reading a review it may not be mine. I am having them write a little about themselves and what they love to read. As soon as all of them are in I will be making another post and updating my review policy. My designer Sapphire Blog Design is working on getting each one a different signature in hopes you will notice the different ladies. I wanted to go make another post about this because there has been a few new followers added.

This is not going to change anything about the blog, Its mine and I am still running it. These ladies will just be adding to it by reviewing what I cant get to and some of the ladies want to post their own reviews because they love to review. You get the added bonus of seeing more reviews, so you can add to your every growing TBR pile *wicked grin*

Now with me being a proud mom, I took some pictures of my daughter that is now 17!! That is now in 12 grade crap, I am so old! But I just have to show her off. Here is my daughter Jesscia she also has a book blog she has started http://ahappilyeverafterplease.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment