Saturday, October 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (45)

Happy Halloween, everyone!!

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

for review:

"Secondhand Charm" by Julie Berry


I was soooo excited to receive this one for review from Bloomsbury. I LOVED The Amaranth Enchantment and I'm so happy to read the author's newest book!!

"Moonstruck Madness" by Laurie McBain

This is a re-issue of a classic romance from Sourcebooks. I usually don't read the older romances but this one really intrigued me from all the great reviews. Has anyone read it?


bought:
"Ruthless" by Anne Stuart


I've heard so much about this series, I have to try it out! I've never read anything by this author before.


What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

I have two Halloween contests ending tomorrow, so don't forget to enter!!
October Paranormal Romance Giveaway! Win 4 books!! Ends 11/1
"She Smells the Dead" by EJ Stevens! Ends 11/1

No comments:

Post a Comment