Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reivew A Ghostly Ménage by Eve Langlais

A Ghostly Ménage
Author Eve Langlais
Novella eBook paranormal romance
Authors website
Genre: Paranormal Romance (MFM)
Heat Level: Very Hot (18+)
Forget ghosts who rattle chains, try living with ones that like to grope.
Jenna, desperate for change, buys a repossessed home on a whim. The townsfolk claim it's haunted, but Jenna's pretty sure all it needs is some filler to stop the drafts. But before long, even she has to admit, there's more going on here than the vagaries of an old house. And whatever it is keeps making her panties damp and her dreams hot.
Derrick and Mark, werewolf twins, are stuck in their house as disembodied spirits all because of an evil witch. When their fated mate suddenly becomes the new owner, they end up taking haunting to a whole new erotic level.
Can Jenna save the alpha brothers and if she does, can she handle a forever after with not one, but two men?

My review
Rating-

Sexual-

A sexy and witty story! I have been enjoying reading short novellas during the weekends, its quick enough that I still have time to do things I need to on the weekends. This book has a good connection between the h/h along with a storyline and some sizzling sex, I was on happy street. This is paranormal romance with m/f/m and back door action and the heroin is a little on the plus size, so that equals all of my favorites. I had so much fun reading this story.


I loved the Halloween addition to the story along with the villain witch. The two sexy hero werewolves and heroine just made my day. The book description says enough, I will add this is a quick set up between the hero’s and heroine, but I just keep in mind this is fiction and as long as I am having fun and enjoying reading it hey, I’m not going to complain one bit. I recommend this to erotic and paranormal romance readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment