Thursday, October 28, 2010

Review Fit To Be Tied by Myla Jackson

Fit To Be Tied
Author- Myla Jackson
Western romance Novella
Authors website



Stipulations of his grandfather's will demand Richard Rayburn marry by his twenty-fifth birthday or he'll lose a valuable piece of land. On the eve of his birthday, his fiancée breaks his engagement and Richard finds himself in a bit of tight situation. Where will he find a bride in less than one day?



My Review
Rating-


Sexual-


Passionate and entertaining. I was really surprised with this one, I did’t think the author would have time in such a short novella to pull this story off, but she did. This is a very enjoyable read and again another fun read that wont take up a lot of your time. I would recommend this to any erotic reader that loves a cowboy storyline along with sexual tension and wicked hot sex.
I don’t want to give out much, I will say sometimes you find out things are not what you were led to believe so expect a surprise. I love the cowboy Richard he is passionate about his family’s land and will do anything to keep it. Same thing with Julia she is passionate about keeping what is hers, so she will do anything to keep what’s hers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment