Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review: Bound by Blood (Soul Mates 1) by Jourdan Lane


Bound by Blood
Jourdan Lane
http://www.jourdanlane.com

Paranormal Romance/M-M Erotica

Houston nightclub Rave is famous for nearly-naked male dancers and beautiful bartenders, like Peter, a young man with a strict rule about one-night stands. He breaks that rule for Lucien, the owner of The Den, a rival gay nightclub where there are no boundaries, no taboos. Anything goes at The Den, including vampires.

When Peter finds out about Lucien's vampire nature, he figures he should have stuck to his rule, because Lucien pulls him into a dark world of vampires, werewolves and feuding in-laws. No one approves of the human vampire match, and Peter and Lucien have to struggle to stay together. Can they beat the forces that will try to tear them apart forever?


Photobucket


REVIEW:

Photobucket


SEXUAL:

Photobucket


EXCELLENT !!!! The Best M/M EROTICA Read I have ever read - It was HOT!!!!!

Not only was the sex hot but the vampire/were-wolf story was excellent and I can't wait to read the next books in this series. I loved all the characters, so dam sexy and full of passion. The sex scenes were so hot that I couldn't help but go attack my husband several times with in a 24 hour period (laughing out loud).

Lucien and Peter are awesome and have the perfect connection. The sex scenes are dirty and raw, but at the same time, sweet and tender and very loving. The bedroom talk was so sexy and sweetly touching and at times even funny to the point I found myself laughing out loud.

I love this quote from Peter; it’s so romantic and shows how much love there is between them.

"My body, my blood, and my heart... It's all yours, Lucien."

I look forward to reading the next book in the series “Deceptions”.


No comments:

Post a Comment