Friday, October 22, 2010

Review Taste of Home Holidays and Celebrations 2010

Taste of Home Holidays & Celebrations
Author Catherine Cassidy
website


Nothing beats the holidays at home…and now you can make each one more memorable than the last with 300+ unforgettable, never-before-published recipes, perfect party menus and easy decorating ideas found inside brand-new Taste of Home Holiday & Celebrations 2010.
Make your Christmas dinner magical with 112 merry dishes like Roasted Garlic & Herb Prime Rib, Lobster Stuffed Beef Wellington and Toffee Dream Cheesecakes. Guests will gobble up Pancetta Sage Turkey with Cream Sauce, Bourbon Baked Ham and 65 more inspiring dishes for Thanksgiving and Easter.
And that’s not all! Add a little sizzle to a fun-filled bridal shower with Spicy Lamb Kabobs with Cucumber Dressing, cast a spell with bubbling goblets of Autumn Fizz at a “spooktacular” Halloween bash and more!
For every occasion, you’ll make an everlasting impression on your guests with tasty menu options, budget-friendly party favors, simple centerpieces and no-fuss decorations. Time-saving tips and timelines will keep entertaining fun and fuss-free. 256 pages, hardcover, full-color photos throughout.



My Review:
Rating-


This is one book I send right back to the publisher! I have the 2009 addtion and have never used it, so when this one came in I seen it would be the same, I called and canceled my auto shipping and sent this one right back. As I looked through it I only found two recipes I would even like to try and the selection for each holiday seemed slim just like the 2009. I alos find the picutres very slim for my taste. I just didnt want another book collecting dust. 


No comments:

Post a Comment