Thursday, October 21, 2010

Review Atlantis Betrayed by Alyssa Day

 Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon book #6)
Author Alyssa Day
Paranormal romance
Mass paperback pgs 320
Authors website



What could Christophe, powerful Warrior of Poseidon, have in common with Fiona Campbell, the notorious jewel thief known as the Scarlet Ninja? Answer: The Siren, a legendary Crown Jewel that Fiona has targeted for her next heist. It's said to be worth millions, but to Christophe it's invaluable. For the Siren also happens to be one of the missing jewels from Poseidon's trident. But breaking into the Tower of London is a two-person job, and Christophe and Fiona must team up to commit the crime of the century.



My Review
Rating-

Sexual-

This is my favorite book so far in this series. Alyssa Day’s Warriors are hot and they charm their way right into your heart. This series is quickly becoming my favorite series, you don’t get a huge lot of new characters in each book and at least the villains are not always the same. Alyssa keeps things fresh and full of action. If you haven’t tried this series yet, please do, the first books are slim on the heat, but they get better as you keep going. Each book also brings you deeper into these Warriors of Poseidon agendas and what they are about. You get action, hot sex, humor and some sadness, Christophe childhood wasn’t always kind. I also found this book hotter than the others, so hold on to your fan you may need it.

I loved both Christophe and Lady Fiona their romance grows as they both partner up to steal the Siren the problem is they hit a lot of bumps on the way. I loved the butler Hopkins he is a laugh and he knows how to fight and use a gun;)

My favorite sex scene between these two was in the museum;)

My favorite passage is:
Fiona gasped and then fell back into her chair her lungs suddenly unable to fill with air. She began relaxation breathing of long, slow inhales and exhales. “You know, I think that this was perhaps and inch or two beyond what my rational mind can take right now. Atlantis, magic, gems, Fea royalty and vampire attacks. Oh, and lets not forget sex in the museum. Now my best friend is a Fea princess who just stole your best friend. I have had it. I am done. I’d like my straightjacket now, please.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment