Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Author Robyn Grady







From Robyn's Blog:

I can hardly believe it! My first Harlequin book is out.

DREAM JOB,HOT BOSS! is available through Amazon now,UK release September 2007,in Australia/NZ, November 2007. I'm in love with the cover. Serena and her hot boss, David Miles, are exactly as I'd imagined! For those in the States, this book will be included in a Harlequin Presents Collection due out July 2008.

I'm just as thrilled about my first Silhouette Desire! THE MAGNATE'S MARRIAGE DEMAND is a Christmas release, available in the US, December 2007. I'm in the midst of finishing my second Desire - a plot about blackmail, undeniable attraction and second chances. Due out in March!


For more info on Robyn go to her website: http://www.robyngrady.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment