Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Paula Roe

Paula has a new Desire book debuting this month.

I’m British-born, Aussie bred, living west of Sydney, where it gets too hot in summer and never cold enough in winter. In my former, paid (non-writing) life, I was an assistant/secretary/PA, office manager, software trainer and aerobics instructor.

I've been writing ever since the age of eleven after I got hooked on the glorious historical romances of Johanna Lindsey, Kathleen Woodiwiss and Shirlee Busbee. At sixteen, I tried a collaboration with my then-best friend (our first attempt!) but it fizzled when we both started jobs and then she moved to another city.

Forgotten Marriage
Publisher: Silhouette Desire
Release Dates: September 2007 (USA) / Australia/NZ - November 2007


Boardrooms and A Billionaire Heir
Publisher: Silhouette Desire
Release Dates: May 2008 (USA) / Australia/NZ – TBA

For more information on Paula go to her website: http://www.paularoe.com/about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment