Saturday, August 1, 2009

What's New for Susan Mallery?


Welcome, Romance Lovers! NYT Best Selling Romance Author Susan Mallery Is Here Today!

Posted using ShareThis

The above a great article but what I loved most is that
Susan's working on a new series, the details as follows:

What’s next for Susan Mallery?

Have I mentioned that I love what I do? I’m working on a super-fun new series set in Fool’s Gold, California, a fabulously quaint town in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. Think tree-lined streets, historic homes, wineries, and a picturesque lake. The series will launch in May 2010 with FAKING PERFECT. Or so I hope. Actually the book will be out in May, but I’ve just heard Marketing wants us to rethink the title.

This is something new for me. Rather than writing a series with a specific beginning and end, I’m creating Fool’s Gold to be ongoing. So far, I’ve got five books planned, and who knows where we’ll go from there. Each book will be a standalone story, so readers don’t have to worry about reading them in order, but because the books share a setting, readers will have the opportunity to check back in with characters they’ve come to love.


Susan's Website

On August 7th, Susan will also be on Blog Talk Radio, here are the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment