Friday, October 16, 2009

Free up your hands with the Gimble

Saw the link to this post on author Trish Wylie's blog and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Last Friday night some of us had lively discussions about romance books, how we read them, take care of them and yes I'm the worst reader specimen on the planet because I have to hold my books, turn down the pages, flag them, highlight them and then find them a happy home on my shelves. Especially the copies authors send me for reviews which are autographed.

So to people like author Susanna Carr, if you're reading this, maybe there's hope for me yet! All I know is that I love my print books and I'll probably never be an Ebook reader because that's how it is with me. xx

Here's the blog post from paperback writer and you can purchase these here in North America at Barnes and Noble. Do you have one?

No comments:

Post a Comment