Friday, November 4, 2011

Guest post with author Jacquelyn Frank

Please welcome Jacquelyn Frank to Bitten!


Hello you crazy reading fiends. And yes, I DO include myself in that. Though not so much reading time for myself these days, I have the heavily laden bookshelves to prove I am a permanent member of the reading-fiend fan club.  But now I’m reading off my Kindle (and heavily craving a NOOK color in spite of the fact that I will have my library split in twain.) I have also recently discovered the joys of audiobooks! (The NIGHTWALKERS series is in audio at last! You can get them here and here!) Anyway, I’m happy to talk with you all.



Okay, let’s get the hawking of the wares out of the way. J




KANE a.k.a. SUPERNATURAL
KANE has arrived! August 30th! Oh at last we get to glimpse into the past and find out…What happened that first Samhain night between Kane and Corrine? We get to be the proverbial fly on that wall and see just how things unfolded. After all, it was Samhain night, Kane and Corrine were Imprinted, and Kane was going to be driven to take his mate no matter what! No matter that she was comatose and near dead from being drained of energy. And knowing how noble the Demons are, how wholly offensive must this have been to Kane’s sensibilities?
What happened??

Well, you know what you have to do to find out. :P


The first man. Or, ironically enough for me he’s the last man. Last Demon standing, as it were. It took three years, but the next book in the NIGHTWALKERS series is here! Releasing Oct. 25th, 2011, ADAM: THE NIGHTWALKERS Book Six will arrive.  I know, I know. It’s about time! Well, it’s the right time, really. The book was actually started right after I wrote NOAH, book five, as the dates in the story will reflect. However, at the time I was feeling pretty burned out on the NIGHTWALKER world, and the story never progressed past the first few chapters. I was in the process of being published for the first time, life was changing, and other stories were scratching at my brain begging to be free. I decided to take a little break.

Ahh. What a relief. Then I decided, you know what, I’m not going back there. Let NOAH be the end of it. I’m done. Finito! Kaput!

Enter a half a BILLION fan letters that went something like this:

PLEASE don’t let it be the end!!

What happens to Noah and Kestra? Tell me Gideon heals her and she can have a baby!

Do Damien and Syreena ever have a baby?

What about Leah and Seth? Can’t they grow up and fall in love?

Hey! Jasmine needs an HEA!

And the one most people said:

What about RUTH?? You have to kill the bitch!!

Well, I heard you! And while I don’t answer every last one of those questions, I take care of enough of them in ADAM to keep most of you all happy.  I think. I hope. Well, if not, suck it up. :P I have plans for the future. Trust your author. Hehehe.  


Haunted by magic, beset by evil, the Nightwalkers face
their darkest hour yet. And when they unthinkable
happens, only one legendary male has the power,
        the will, to save them: Adam....

FOR 400 YEARS HE WAS LOST TO HER,
    BUT HE IS HERS TONIGHT...

From their first tantalizing touch, Jasmine knows he is
different. What other lover could unlock her tight control,
flood Vampire senses jaded by a lifetime of decadent self
indulgence? Centuries ago, when he disappeared without a
trace, she had given up hope of ever fulfilling the promise of
incomparable passion. But here he is, against the very laws
of nature, ready to bring down their most vicious enemy,
ready to bring her blood to the boiling point....
                    If she will only let him.


I wanted to tell you that, yes, I do have plans for Tristan from the Shadowdwellers to get his HEA eventually. What form and time this takes shape in is a grey area at present, but there is an intention.

I also want to take the opportunity to give you all hugs cyber hugs and thank you SO much for your devotion to this series. That has allowed it to be translated into over five foreign languages and now the entire set is in the midst of being released in audio format by Tantor Media! (The fabulous Xe Sands does our gang of men and their ladies proud!) Anyway, I have wondrous things planned for you and this world in the future. Follow my on my website, Facebook, Twitter and blog and I’ll keep you up to date on me, my books, my life, my peeves, my cats, my kid…basically all the floatsam of my life. Oh, and on Facebook we have a neat roleplaying page you ought to join. You get to watch actors play your favorite NIGHTWALKER characters, get to oogle the Hump Day Hunks on Wednesdays and a variety of other things as well. Oh, and the person who plays Ruth (cough) is sick and twisted and does a FABULOUS job, if I do say so myself. Hehehe.

Hugs and Kitties,

No comments:

Post a Comment