Thursday, November 3, 2011

2012 paranormal romance reading challenge sign up


Photobucket



Photobucket


This years challenge is going to be a little different. You have to read 20 adult paranormal romance novels and add a small review or long if you like LOL and these 20 books have to be read in the year of 2012.

I will allow erotic paranormal romance but again they have to be novels. 

 novellas will not be allow nor will urban fantasy or YA. If you want to make sure it's not UF please ask or you can visit these post below to find out how to tell the difference for yourself. 





As of paranormal it can be any, witch, warlock, time travel, vampire, shapeshifters, steampunk, Sci-fi etc.. I include anything that is not normal in paranormal but if you have a question about a certain book please don't hesitate to ask. 

The other change will be I am only giving away autographed books to the people who finishes their 20 book challenge.

Blogger 
 You can make one post on your blog for your reviews and once your done with all 20 books come back here to link you post or you can email me you post.
To sign up add your blogs name and the link to your blog below. You dont have to worry about making a review post at this time. 
Note: on your challenge post you can either add your reviews on one post or you can do a link post like this one
This was very easy for me to do and didn't take up much time. As we bloggers knows we need any extra time we can get LOL.

Non Blogger
If you don't have a blog you can still enter. Just email me your reviews once your done or if you have a goodreads, shelfari etc account you can make a shelf just for your 2012 paranormal romance challenge. Once your done email me your challenge shelf and I will look them over. To sign up all you have to do is add your name below and put your goodreads, shelfari etc.. link in the next line. 


Once you read 20 books your done you can not enter for another turn. 
At this time I have 12 autographs books but I can always get more if needed. 
Once your finished and I look over your books or post I will tell you to pick out which book you want. So the first that finishes is the first served LOL.

I have two hunky buttons to chose from so please if you would pick one hunk and take him to your blog;) You'll find the code on my left side bar.

If you need any help or I didn't make something clear please let me know. 

You can sign up now but the count wont start until Jan 1, 2012. 

I will have the post with all the autographed book up on Jan 1, 2012

I think that's everything but I am sure I missed something if so give me a yell. 
Thanks! Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment