Friday, July 3, 2009

Guest Author, Monica Martinez






Welcome guest author Monica Martinez, author of Tantalizing Erotic Thoughts and Encounters.


Q: Which of your stories is your favorite and why?
A: It is hard to say which one is my favorite because I enjoyed writing about them all.

Q: Are any of these stories based on your experiences?
A: Well I’m not one to kiss and tell. It’s possible but as you know sometimes fiction is based on experiences you either lived or experience through someone else.

Q: When will Tantalizing Erotic Thoughts and Encounters available to purchase?
A: They can go on my site http://monicamartinez.org or grab it from Amazon.com

Q: If a fan has a great idea for a book, will you read it or write it?
A: I definitely would embrace the idea. It must be very sexy LOL.

Q: What are your long-term plans for writing?
A: I plan to continue writing fiction. Writing has become a part of my daily life and I never run out of ideas or exciting topics.

Q: How do we find out more about you and your books?
A: You can visit my website www.monicamartinez.org it will give you the latest information on me as far as book signings and events I’ll be attending. The site will also take you on a journey of Blogs. I’m currently blogging once a month providing readers an insight to my book. The can leave comments and contact me directly through the site.

Monica's website




Amazon review from Lady T:

This is an erotic read with some spice. Enjoyed it to the fullest, rised my temperture immediately. Would recommend this to anyone with a snag in their love life or just to get some pointers on how to improve it. Great for a couple, as well. Looking forward to see what other work this author has coming in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment