Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Review Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden

Deadly Fear (book one in the Deadly trilogy)
Author Cynthia Eden
Mass Paper back 402 pgs
genre- romantic suspense
Authors website



Book description
TWO BRILLIANT AGENTS
FBI Special Agent Monica Davenport has made a career out of profiling serial killers. But getting inside the twisted minds of the ...more TWO BRILLIANT AGENTS
FBI Special Agent Monica Davenport has made a career out of profiling serial killers. But getting inside the twisted minds of the cruel and the sadistic has taken its toll: She's walled herself off from the world. Yet Monica can't ignore fellow agent Luke Dante, the only man who ever broke through her defenses.
ONE DREAM TEAM
Luke has the unique ability to put victims at ease . . . professionally, he and Monica made a perfect team. Now they're reunited to catch a murderer who uses his victims' deepest, darkest fears for sport - but their investigative skills aren't enough. Luke and Monica will have to face the secrets from their past, the ones that terrify them the most, if they are to have a future together.
But can they catch a killer whose weapon is . . .



My Review

Rating-
Sexual-

I found this book nothing less than a thrilling page turner, so much so I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. I love a good suspense with out all that CSI stuff. If your looking for a book you can really sink you teeth in this would be it. I would suggest that you give yourself time to read this one its not a quick simple book to read. Cynthia delivers a punch in mystery, excitement, danger, emotions, and a enthralling cast of agent characters that I truly enjoyed reading. Plus she throws a few surprise’s along the way. I found the right amount of murder case and hot steamy romance between the hero and heroine, so I never got board with either one.

This book is a scary thriller, so if your kind of squeamish be careful this book is about a killer that gets to know his victims then he tortures and kills them and its not pretty to read

I loved the depth or intensity if you will, the author wrote between the hero and heroine its brilliant and it hooked me in the most. I really enjoyed both Luke and Monica they had relations once and now they are together again. I loved reading Luke. He knows both of them has secrets and he has to find a way to get Monica to tell all, before they can have a chance together. I loved how the author wrote Monica all tuff. She has a reason she knows the killers so well and its not pretty to read. It takes both Luke and Monica to take down the killer and in the mean time make things work between them. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a good mystery suspense

No comments:

Post a Comment