Sunday, August 29, 2010

In my mailbox #11

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren



                                      


I cant find good reading help now days, they all seem to give out and go to sleep.Until it come to unpacking then they are ready to assist in tearing in to the box to help.  Its because they want the box afterwards to play in.


                                      

Now here is what I got this week.

Books  I bought new.
Kersley Cole Demon form the Dark.
Teresa Medeiros- The Devil Wears Plaid
The Taste of Home Christmas cookbook 2010



Books I bought used at Bettie's books
Eve Silver Sin of the Heart
Sarah McCarty Tuckers Claim


Kindle I bought
Lissa Matthews- Arctic Shift
Net Galley
Lorraine Heath -Passions of a Wicked Earl

From authors for review
Stacey Kennedy- The Willow and The Wicked
Tina Folsom -Samsons Lovely Mortal and Amaury's Hellion
                                                         Felicity Heaton-Her Dark Angel


So now let me know what in your wallet? I mean mailbox!




No comments:

Post a Comment