Thursday, August 26, 2010

Review Fearless Desires by Stacey Espino

Review Fearless Desires, Immortal Love book #1
Author-Stacey Espino
Genre- erotic paranormal romance demons
Requested review by author
Authors website


Delius never asked for his fate, but in a world that placed all its faith in prophecy, he would be a fool to challenge it. He felt like a parasite, forced to live off the fear of humans.

From the first time Delius became trapped in Selina’s mind and seduced by her provocative thoughts, he was drawn to her. She was a mystery that turned into an obsession. Yet for them to have a life together, Delius would have to go against his own race that demanded he fulfill his destiny. One that did not include



My review
Rating
Sexual

Very unique demon world and a good start for the first of a series. Each demon feeds off of humans fears in different ways. It makes for an interesting storyline. You have 5 hot brothers with their mom as the leader.

Unfortunately for me I just couldn’t get into this book like I really wanted. I wanted to learn more about the heroine Selina and I didn’t like how she just rolled over and believe in the demons and Delius. The story starts out slow but builds more in the middle. Over all its good read, I really liked the brothers and the storyline


No comments:

Post a Comment