Saturday, November 21, 2009

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show off their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

Swapped:

Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper



I'm really looking forward to reading this one! It's the true story of a blind cat, Homer, and his adventures.


Knight of Desire by Margaret Mallory:



I've heard some great things about this new author!! I'm always looking for new historical romance authors!


Thrifted:

French Kiss by Aimee Friedman:


I was so happy to find this book by one of my very favorite YA authors!! Everything else I've read by Aimee Friedman has been awesome!




I can't wait to see what books everyone else got this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment