Sunday, November 15, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show off their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

Swapped:

Thanksgiving at the Inn by Tim Whitney


This holiday book was reviewed by a friend on Goodreads, and I couldn't wait to read this heartwarming story myself! I'm so happy I received it just in time for Thanksgiving!


Thrifted:

Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler


I felt pretty lucky to find this one!


The Pleasure Palace (Secrets of the Tudor Court) by Kate Emerson

I hadn't heard of this one, but I'm interested in all things Henry VIII, and what a gorgeous cover!


Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir

This one was recommended to me by a friend with very similar tastes on Goodreads. I've been keeping an eye out for it and finally found it for a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment