Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2010 Sherrilyn Kenyon Infinity tour pic.

My goodreads friend Vanessa joined me here last night, I had lots of fun. Sherrilyn came out and we went right into questions time. I found out I have to read Nicks book just to see how him and Artemis turns out. Then we lined up for our book signing and Sherrilyn staff gave a way loads of prizes. I left after that it was around 9:00 pm I have no ideal what they did until 12:00 am. Here is some pic.





Here is the winner of the child costume contest


Picture of the adult costume contest

Sherlock's sponsored the book signing. Here is a picture of the owners wife.


Vanessa and Sherrilyn brother. He had his cd's and tee's there for sale. Click here for more info on his cd's




Poster that was given out at the end of the book signing. You'll see this for a giveaway at a later date.


My book and some free items that was there


I won this and had Sherrilyn signed to giveaway on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment