Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


"Blood Promise" (Vampire Academy #4)


bought
Yay! Finally I'm catching up on this great series!


"Tall, Dark, and Wolfish" by Lydia Dare

Won from Yankee Romance Reviewers, sent by Sourcebooks
I'm so excited to win this one!! This series looks great, and this book looks even better than the first one.


"Mistress of Rome" by Kate Quinn

Won from Peeking Between the Pages, sent by Penguin Group
I've read some awesome reviews of this one!


"Never a Bride" by Amelia Grey

sent by Danielle at Sourcebooks


"For the King's Favor" by Elizabeth Chadwick

sent by Danielle at Sourcebooks
I've heard so much about this author! I can't wait to check out one of her books for myself!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment