Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pictures from J.R. Wards book signing

First off its Mother's Day, so I want to say happy Mother's day to all of you out there and I hope you enjoy the pictures of J.R. Ward today.


OMG! You should have been there or maybe you were;) I have never seen so many people in my life in a little book store. With so many people we had to limit or books being signed, but I was able thanks to Cathy, to get Lover Avenged autographed for the next giveaway of Blogmania. If I don't get accepted for Blogmania Cathy wants me to put it in a weekly giveaway for the blog.

I had so much fun with Stacey and there was quite a few form the Bloodlust club that also drove up and of course you always meet new people at a great book signing. I will add a few pictures of people just standing around us and I have some of just the whole store with people standing around waiting to see J.R. They also had cake I have a picture of that. But its not the whole cake its what was left by the time we got there. I have to say I was tired of standing, Stacey bought our books and got us in B line I feel for the people what was in the E line they had the longest wait. If you ever go to this make sure you buy a book form the store and the earlier the better that way you may get a seat or at least not stand so long.

If you ever have the chance please go to one of her books signings they are so much fun and its all because J.R. makes it fun. She lets you ask any kind of questions. With Wards trucker mouth and her I give just about anything out about my books makes you want to come back and yes, I have lots to tell, but sad to say when J.R. comes out she tells you what she lets out she doesn't want it out on the Internet, so I will not say one word.

Now as soon as I can get with Cathy she has some pictures of Jacquelyn Frank book signing that was here in Lebanon, I will post them. She also was able to get a book singed for a weekly giveaway here for the blog so that one will be coming up soon.





If you can see in the corner standing closest to the door by the man in black you'll see J.R. Wards mother.















This was our line B






No comments:

Post a Comment