Saturday, May 8, 2010

Welcome to My Blog for a BIG Blog Jog Day Deal!!


In celebration of Blog Jog Day, I am putting ALL my books on sale! Big discounts on A Book Inside, How to Write, Publish, and Sell Your Story and my brand new release, Keep Your Sanity, Understanding and Coping With Stress in a Changing World. Even my e-books are on sale. 100 Ways to Market Your Book for Free (or really cheap) and How to Organize a Virtual Book Tour are both just $3.97 for Blog Jog Day! Even better yet, ALL shipping is FREE to U.S. orders! See all my books and how to order at Author's Box.

When you're done looking around here, jog on over and meet Marilyn Meredith of Marilyn's Musings at http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com.

While you're here, please click on to "Follow" or if you have your own Blog, click "Follow Blog" just below it. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of my Blog and have fun blog jogging today!

If you would like to visit a different Blog in the jog, go to http://blogjogday.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment