Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I was given a sexy blogger award & some man candy to forget all sorrows




I received this award from Jenna at Erotic Romance Reader. Thank you Jenna!



I'm asked to share 7 things about myself with my followers. So I will start now:D

So, here is seven thing about me Laurie

1.I have been married for 20 years and have one girl age 16.

2.My husband is 12 years older than me, My mom and dad was the same years apart and we didn't plain for that to happen:)

3.I have homeschooled my daughter for 11 year's now one more to go woohoo!

4.I am adopted.

5.I started blogging in late Dec of 2009 and asked my Friend Stacey to join me on this journey.

6.I have to many animals. 3 cat's 2 dogs 3 rabbits and one teddy bear hamster.

7.I am a pc sims gamer! I have been addicted to the game for 4 years now, I have all the games for both sims 2 and 3.


If you received an award for your blog:

•Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
•Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered
•Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award
•Don't forget to write 7 things about yourself in your post!

vampiregoddess96
Book Faery

No comments:

Post a Comment