Sunday, March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show off their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

Contest Wins:

"O Juliet" by Robin Maxwell


I won this in a contest from Lizzy at Historically Obsessed!! The book was sent from the publisher! I've been hearing wonderful things about this re-imagining of Romeo and Juliet. Thanks, Lizzy and Penguin/New American Library!!

Swag:


Anastasia Hopcus sent the first chapter of her upcoming release, "Shadow Hills." She included a lovely note to me and she also sent some awesome buttons, magnets, and bookmarks!! I can't wait to read it and I'll let you guys know how the first chapter is! Thanks, Anastasia!!




Julie Anne Long sent this gorgeous cover flat for her July release, "I Kissed an Earl." She was kind enough to autograph a bookplate on the inside!! I can't wait for the book to be released! Thanks, Julie!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment