Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Susan Mallery Contest, Ends April 1st



Dear Reader,


April 27 is fast approaching, and I am so anxious to get CHASING PERFECT into your hands! To help pass the time more quickly, I’m holding the “Fool for Love” contest. Have you ever been a fool for love? Tell me about it! Make me laugh, make me groan, and remind the world about the overwhelming power of love. True romantics will do anything to chase that perfect feeling. Love!

You can email your story to me, post it here on Facebook, or even Tweet me, if you can tell the tale in 140 characters or less. I’ll share your stories on my website in Dear Reader letters and on Facebook. One lucky winner will be chosen at random to receive a free copy of CHASING PERFECT just as soon as I receive my author copies. The winner will be announced on April 1.

In fact, April 1 will be a big day here Facebook. We're celebrating April Fool's Gold Day! Lots of surprises in store, so mark your calendars now and be sure to check in on April 1!

Happy reading!
Susan



Susan's Website

Man Shortage in Fools Gold California - Wine Country Town, Census Reveals

Preliminary census results have revealed what residents of Fool’s Gold,California have long believed to be true: Fool’s Gold, which bills itself as The Land of Happy Endings, is suffering from a shortage of men, and no one knows why.

No comments:

Post a Comment