Saturday, March 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show off their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

Contest Wins:
"Highlander's Sword" by Amanda Forester

I won this in a contest from Anna at Anna's Book Blog. The book was sent from the publisher! I love historical romance and I can't wait to read this new one!! Thanks, Anna and Sourcebooks!

"A Stray Drop of Blood" by Roseanna M. White

I won this book from Michelle at Michelle V's Blog. The book was sent and autographed by the author! Roseanna also runs a great blog at Writing Roseanna!! I've just started this one and so far it is fascinating!! Thanks Michelle and Roseanna!!

"Katy's New World" by Kim Vogel Sawyer
I won this in a Goodreads First Reads Contest from Zondervan Books. This one was so cute for tweens!!

Received for Review:

"Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy: Curiouser and Curiouser" edited by William Irwin and Richard Brian Davis


This book was sent to me from Julie at FSB Media. I can't wait to read this one, I've always been a fan of Alice, especially after seeing Tim Burton's version!! Thanks, Julie and FSB!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment