Monday, May 10, 2010

I do it all for you (and the love of a good book)

   Just a tiny disclaimer: Yes, that IS a hello kitty comforter on my bed. LOL!
   Just giving you guys a look at what I've got going on on the book front. About half of these have been read/reviewed, but I still have to finish the lot before I can return them to the library and get a fresh 'stack'.
   I refer to the following term a lot, but for an accurate definition:

Reading Queue (Ree-Ding-Kuew): A line-up of recently 'check-out' books from the library (or newly purchased books) that are meticulously arranged and placed atop an extra television (which is much larger than the one I use now, but I am too lazy to buy a universal remote to get this one working again; it's called convenience!) in the order I wish to read them.

I useually take home a stack of books, checking-out around 4-8 at a time. Since I have this neat, little blog, I'll probably be reviewing every book I aquire.
I love the idea of a reading queue because it lays out exactly what and when I should read something from my always stocked 'tv top bookshelf'. It's set up in a way that's probably confuseing to others, but mysteriously practical to me.
There is a rhyme to my reason. I am just weirdly efficent like this.


Until Next Post<3...

No comments:

Post a Comment