Sunday, April 10, 2011

Review of The Tantric Principle by Jennifer Probst

Title: The Tantric Principle
Author: Jennifer Probst
Source: Requested Review
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Erotic
Format: ebook – 105 pages
Release Date: April 1, 2011
Author's Website



Arianna Devlin is a high powered advertising executive with ambition and too much stress. Desperate for balance, she enrolls in a yoga school to teach her certain lessons. Breathe. Stay calm. Be in the moment. And ignore her sexy yoga teacher who is becoming a major distraction…
Grant Madison runs a yoga school and lives by one code: don’t get involved with the students. But when Arianna walks into his studio, his resolve begins to crumble. He offers her a deal: a secret affair while in the studio, and the practice of tantric sex in the bedroom…
But when lust turns into love, Arianna and Grant are forced to make a difficult choice. Can Arianna reject the career opportunity of a lifetime for the possibility of love? Can Grant ignore his past and take a chance on the future?






I absolutely loved this book!!! I should not have picked this book up right before bed thinking I could read a few pages, sleep, and read the rest tomorrow. No! I could not go to bed until I finished it. I absolutely had to know what was going to happen next. This was a simple story of boy & girl meet & fall in love but have some issues they have to work through before they can spend their lives together. However, it was done perfectly. The writing was so smooth and the words just flowed across the pages making me lose myself in the story.

There was a ton of great dialogue! I felt like I really got to know the characters, and I liked both of them. They were both nice, hard working, caring people. With the exception of their emotional issues, they were pretty straight-forward people and didn't play any intentional games with each other. He was also very romantic and sweet.

They had smoking-hot sex!!! I was concerned that with the title and the yoga instructor they would pull some acrobatic moves that I couldn't follow, but that didnd't happen. It was pure steam described perfectly.

I loved how the story ended!! It was exactly what I was hoping for and seemed very realistic.

This is a keeper to be read again! I just wish Ms. Probst had a library of books that I could start devouring now!

No comments:

Post a Comment