Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (61)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.
 
It's been a while since I've posted my IMM because of Spring Break! I'd like to call this post "So many books, so little time!"


for review:


"Sweet Valley Confidential" by Francine Pascal


 It's finally arrived!! I've been waiting forever for this to be released! I'm a SVH addict! Yay!!


"The Guardian" by Margaret Mallory


Her previous book, "Knight of Passion", was so awesome!

"A Heart Most Worthy" by Siri Mitchell


I loved her previous book, "She Walks in Beauty"!



"Clarity" by Kim Harrison



"Only Mr. Darcy Will Do" by Kara Louise




What's in your mailbox this week???



No comments:

Post a Comment