Thursday, May 26, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along May 27th


Photobucket












I have changed a few things so please pay attention..





18 and over book bloggers tag along is for adult book bloggers to get to know each other and hopefully gain more followers. It doesn't matter what sub-genre you read as long as you read and review adult books.  You can have a book blog that reads some teen books, but you have to have more adult books on your blog then YA. I know, I know I am a pain LOL.




How it works
*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back. If you don’t do this I will have to take you off the tag along.


*Second place your name or blogs name in the first linky tool. I want to add here, put in (paranormal romance) beside your blogs name what you mainly review. Then add your URL to the tag along post in the second Linky tool.


*Third visit blogs listed if you like what you see hit the follow button. Remember to leave a comment, so they can tag along back.


If you have a question or problem you can email me, you'll find it under my contact.


Now, if your new don't be shy most of these ladies are here every week and they are very, very friendly (I know because I follow most of them;)




Question of the week:
Before I go into the question this week, I want to let everyone know you don't have to participate in the question all the time or at anytime. We have enough things to do without putting more on us. If you have the time by all means do the question.


Please tell us a little about yourself and what you read?
I have been married for 20years and I have homeschooled my daughter for 12 years. Yea, this is the last year. I am a freak about animal tested products, I won't buy them at all. I also go the extra mile to by a product made in America, yep, I like to keep people working or at least try. Last as most of you know I am a The Sims PC gamer freak. Now days I don't get to play as much as I like, the blog is keeping me to tied up, things has got to change and soon I need my Sims *sobbing uncontrollably*...


I read romance and the sub-genres paranormal romance and erotic paranormal romance. I do throw in some historical and suspense. I find I don't really care so much for contemporary.


Next weeks question
Do you buy or swap books online, if so whats your favorite place?


Now get out there and find some 18 and over bloggers!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment