Sunday, May 22, 2011

Review Eat Prey Love by Kerrelyn Sparks

Eat Prey Love  (series Love at Stake #9)
Author: Karrelyn Sparks
Source: I purchased
Genre: Paranormal romance- shapshifter
Length: Novel


Wanted: Bride. Must love children. Mortals need not apply.

Carlos Panterra is looking for a mate, a woman who will love and care for the young orphans he's recently taken under his wing (or paw, as the case may be). When the shape shifter spies the beautiful Caitlyn, it's like sunshine amidst the darkness. At last, he's found the perfect woman, except . . .
Caitlyn Whelan is mortal. Worse, her father is the head of a CIA agency bent on hunting the undead. Still, Caitlyn knows that Carlos is the man for her, shape shifter or not. So she jumps at the chance when her sister offers her a job to work with him, determined to show Carlos their attraction is more than just animal magnetism. But danger lurks in the night, and their unleashed, untamed passion might just get them both killed . . .

Rating-
Sexual-
Kerrelyn Sparks never falls to make me laugh, I love this series. Eat Pray Love is the same as all of her books fun and sexy. I was very pleased how Carlos and Caitlyn found each other and the adventure they had together. I loved the emotions between the two lost sisters and I hope to get to read about the brother one day, I don't know about the rest of you but I think he needs a female vampire. It would be nice to see all of the Whelan siblings all together. Maybe that will help dear old dad come around. I love how Sparks keeps to the storyline and the romance in this series.This is a true paranormal romance story.


No comments:

Post a Comment