Saturday, May 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (65)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

I have a ton of books to post this week, but that's because I haven't done an IMM post for 3 weeks!!

for review:
"Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs

This looks sooo interesting! Can't wait to start reading! 

"French Lessons" by Ellen Sussman

I actually like the cover of the ARC better!

"Lady of Seduction" by Laurel McKee
 
 I really liked this author's previous historical romance!

"Populazzi" by Elise Allen

 Sounds like a cute YA novel 

"Pompeii: City on Fire" by T.L. Higley

 This one has excellent reviews!

"The Darkest Heart" by Thea Devine

 Gothic historical romance!

"Reign of Madness" by Lynn Cullen

 I read a YA novel by her and loved it-"Rembrandt's Daughter"

"Before Versailles" by Karleen Koen

by the author of "Through a Glass Darkly"

contest wins:
"Daughters of Rome" by Kate Quinn

"My One and Only"  by Kristan Higgins

What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment