Saturday, May 14, 2011

Authors "Take On" reviews winners


I had this posted the day blogger went down and dummy me didn't save it anywhere in my computer ugh, needless to say I went nuts.. Then along come an email from Mandy P saying she had a copy and could give it to me. Boy that made my day.. Thanks again Mandy!

So lets try this again... 

I hope everyone had fun and was able to learn so stuff from the wonderful authors that participated. I know I did. I want to think everyone who stopped in and commented. I will add this list to the winners post sometime this week. 


Day1  Kate Douglas interview winner was Amanda
Swag winner is Mandy P Mandy you need to contact me to get your swag

Day 2 Anitra Lynn McLeod
Swag winner is Julianne

Day 3 Tina Folson
Swag winner is Maria

 Day 4 Diane Whiteside
Swag winner is Books for Company

Day 5 Lori Witt interview winner is Leanne109
Swag winner is Jen B Please contact me Jen

Day 6 Laura Hunsaker interview winner is Jen Red Hot books
Swag Stephanie at Once upon a chapter, Please contact me

Day 7 Stacey Kennedy Amber
Swag winner is Blodeuedd, Please contact me

Day 8
Keta Deablo interview winner is Megan
Swag winner for that day was Ilona

Best comment of the week goes to 

Top commenter was
Meggerfly she commented everyday!! Woohoo Thanks Megan!

Now, the pick for best comment Stephanie with this comment below.
I will share through facebook! (Just as soon as I finish writing this comment). I really enjoyed the interview. It's nice to know it's not the length of the review but what it says that matters to Stacey. I just finished reading her book Forever Bound this morning, and wanted to review it . . but I HATE giving anything away. I like to let someone else know how I felt and give a little background, but I want others to find their own passion for the story (if that makes sense). I haven't read a bad Stacey Kennedy book yet, I guess I gotta keep reading. (Not that I expect there to ever be. I'm a SK Fan all the way). 
The is a good tip for every reviewer out there. You can tell some without telling all about the book.


I added Best honest comment. I really enjoyed this comment by Felicia and I felt like she was being very honest. 

This is a fantastic post once again. I have to disagree (from a readers perspective) on not posting 1 rating reviews. I have only had one book in 3 years get that rating but I would feel like I would be dishonest to my fellow readers not posting honestly what I felt about the book. If I finish a book, it gets a review---now I will pass on posting which books I didn't finish. Not all books have to appeal to everyone and DNF's usually will appeal to someone!


If you find your name and I didn't contact you please contact me. I am sorry this has taken me sometime to get out between my overflowing email and being sick this week my brain is just not functioning right. 
Plus, I had to stop everything and add a  new reviewer this week. So, while I am here I would like to introduce you to Wild About Bones. She joined the paranormal romance challenge and has been sending me some wonderful reviews and man oh man, she is quick on the draw in reading... Just what I needed. You can find out more about Wild about bones by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment