Saturday, September 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (84)

 In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

for review:

"Dark Passage" by M.J. Putney


 I didn't read the first book in the series, but I really like this author's historical romances so I want to try her YA series too!

"After Obsession" by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel


This will be my first book by Carrie Jones, but I've heard a lot about her books!

"Hello, Hollywood!" by Janice Thompson


How cute is the dog on this cover :)

"Out of Control" by Mary Connealy


I'm so into these western romances right now!

bought:

I know I'm not the only one who stopped by Borders in past couple of weeks! Here's what I was able to find:

"The Amorous Education of Celia Seaton" by Miranda Neville

  
 "Saving CeeCee Honeycutt" by Beth Hoffman


 "The Eternal Ones" by Kirsten Miller


 "Girl in the Arena" by Lisse Haines


 "The Many Sins of Lord Cameron" by Jennifer Ashley


 "My Name is Mary Sutter" by Robin Oliveira


 "The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott" by Kelly O'Connor McNees


"Wicked in Your Arms" by Sophie Jordan


"The Most Beautiful Woman in the World: The Obsessions, Passions, and Courage of Elizabeth Taylor" by Ellis Amburn



What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment