Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Month, New Material: October 2010

   October is always a sluggish and rueful time in the year. The weather goes from mood-swingy, to full-blown Mid-life crisis. And obviously, Halloween just HAS to come along and take everyone by storm. I am not an All-Hallows-Eve type of girl,but I enjoy a good scare, so maybe all is not lost.
   So, let's touch base on what I've accomplished this last month... NOTHING! LOL. I've got so many plans I'd like to get started on, but like I said, October isn't my shining month, and September is just a sorry shake of the head. But don't fear. I've been brainstorming and working my butt off to give you guys some more fun stuff to keep you coming back. You'll see soon ;)
     That being said, I also want to thank the new followers of the blog, facebook page, and twitter account (and everywhere else I have an account on). And of course, the continued patronage of those 'old school followers' who have been with me through it all. My thanks will always lie with you!
   The month may change, but the mission stays the same: To make your followership of Not Another Romance Blog worthwhile!

Here's some of what to expect this month:
-Did you hear me last month when I said: MORE REVIEWS
-More Coffee Shop Conversations & Book Giveaways (a duh!)
-A few addition to Rita's Harem ;)
-More 5 memorable quotes (plus special poet/famous writer editions)
-My TV-Top Bookshelf's replacement!
-Cool book trailers I've found


...And so much more...

-Yea, most of the stuff on here was said last month, but really, I've been so remiss I haven't gotten around to anything! AHH! But I'll keep pushing and I'll need you guys with me! It's because we love books, period!

Until Next Post<3...

No comments:

Post a Comment