Thursday, September 9, 2010

Guest Author, Stephanie Julian talks about her new release Size Matters!!

Please welcome author Stephanie Julian. She is here with us today to talk about her new erotic paranormal romance release of Size Matters, so if you have any questions about Size matters or any other books she has written please feel free to ask.

Stephanie
As paranormal romance writer, it’s probably no surprise that I love paranormal TV shows.
When I was five, I had a babysitter who introduced me to “Star Trek.” It’s the first TV show I remember watching and I’ve never stopped.
As a kid, I couldn’t get enough of “In Search of” and “Kolchak: The Night Stalker.” As a teenager, I fell in love with Vincent from “Beauty and the Beast.”
“The X-Files” confounded me and Fox Mulder made me believe. I mourn “Lost” for its intricate mythology and Matthew Fox’s tortured Jack Shepherd and “Battlestar Galactica” for Edward James Olmos’ stalwart Admiral Adama, the Romeo-Juliet love story of Helo and Athena and for its ability to address real-life challenges in a sci-fi setting.
I miss “Moonlight” for Alex O’Loughlin’s conflicted Mick and Jason Dohring’s cool Josef. Every now and then I pull out my “Farscape” discs and fall head over heels once more for Ben Browder’s smart-ass, ultra-cool Crichton. And who can resist the sexy banter of Capt. Jack Harkness in “Torchwood”? Certainly not me.
Joss Whedon’s “Buffy, The Vampire Slayer” gave us Angel and “Firefly” has Mal, the best space captain EVER. Mal fits Nathan Fillion as well as that brown duster.
The summer season is ending and so is “Eureka” (I adore Colin Ferguson’s sweet, hunky cop) and “Haven” (slow-building darkness, Stephen-King quirk and Lucas Bryant’s mysterious, wounded charm).
But fall brings with it the Salvatore brothers of “The Vampire Diaries,” the Winchester boys of “Supernatural,” Louis Ferreira’s conflicted Col. Young of “Stargate Universe,” and the heart-breaking, father-son dynamic between Peter and Walter Bishop of “Fringe.”
Noticed a pattern yet?
I tend to fall for the guy. Not that I don’t hold a special place in my heart for Uhuru or Buffy, Starbuck, Aeryn or Gwen (and if you can place that last character in her show without looking it up, you come sit by me). But when I connect with a TV show, it’s typically because of the guy. Make me fall in love and I’m hooked.
The same goes for books. If the hero is someone I can love, no matter how far-fetched the story, you’ve got me hooked.
In SIZE MATTERS, yes, the hero is Bigfoot. But he’s not a huge hairy apeman. Tim Sattazahn is gorgeous, hot and oh, so very…big. All over.
He rescues the damsel in distress (though Carrie won’t appreciate you calling her a damsel and she’s never in distress) and, well, you’ll have to read the story to get the rest.

Size Matters
Book Description:
Carrie Benton’s got the best job in the world working as a reporter for the Weekly News Journal. Chupacabra picnicking at the Jersey Shore? Check. Aliens in the White House? Absolutely. Bigfoot stalking the forests of northern Pennsylvania? Well, okay…but Bigfoot is so Left Coast.
Tim Sattazahn can’t believe his luck. The six-foot redhead who crashed into his forest during a snowstorm is gorgeous, funny and hot for him. Everything would be perfect except for the fact that she’s looking for Bigfoot.

And, unfortunately for Tim, she found him…

Read Excerpt here

Stephanie's website
Stephanie's blog

I will throw in my pitch;) I have read Size Matters and loved it! Stephanie makes Big Foot SEXY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment