Saturday, March 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (58)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


for review:

"Where She Went" by Gayle Forman


I am a lucky duck this week!! It's all about quality and not quantity! I can't believe I received this ARC for review!

"The Autumn Palace" by Ebony McKenna


I can't tell you how excited I am to receive this book for review!! It's the sequel to "Ondine" which was one of my favorite books of last year!

"The Wilder Life" by Wendy McClure


How can I not want to read this? It's about Little House on the Prairie!


"The Soldier" by Grace Burrowes



You gotta love a Regency Romance!

bought:

"Scones and Sensibility" by Lindsay Eland


I have been needing a really light read and this book is just overflowing with cuteness!!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment