Saturday, March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (59)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


for review:

  
"Athena the Wise" by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams

I can't wait to read the newest book in the Goddess Girls Series! I'll be having a contest in April for the book and fun swag!
"The American Heiress" by Daisy Goodwin

This one looks fascinating!

bought:

"Bright Young Things" by Anna Godberson


Finally!! I've been waiting so long to read this one!! Yay for the Roaring 20s!

"A Season of Eden" by Jennifer Laurens



This one has been on my radar for a long time. Finally getting a chance to read it.



Don't forget to enter my Lucky Leprechaun contest!! Ends tonight at midnight!
What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment