Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm hosting an event: Authors "Take On" reviews May 1-7



So, here's why I have been MIA for a couple of weeks. I had this idea and wanted to get it going. I hope you guys will be as excited as I am with this event. If you want a grab button for your blog so you can remember you'll find it under my blogs grab button.


Have you ever wondered what an author thinks about your reviews? Do you add too many spoilers? Are they to short or to long? ETC… I am hosting an event that will start on May 1st and end on May 7th; it’s called Authors' “Take On” reviews. This is a seven day event of interviews and giveaways with different authors about reviews. So, if you want to see what an author thinks about reviews, please mark your calendar and join us here.

I have given the option to the authors concerning any giveaways. If they don’t have a giveaway on there post don’t fret, they probably gave me something for the end of the event because I will be giving away prizes to the top commenter’s and to some that just have great questions and comments for the authors.

We want this event to be fun for everyone, a learning process. Any comments deemed to be inappropriate by myself or my reviewers will be removed. I don't want this to be a fight between authors and reviewers.  I know we're not going to do that, are we?? LOL It's important to know you are not going to be able to do everything the way an author wants. Each author is different in what they like, just like each of us, as a reviewer, are different in the way we review.  I want to make sure you understand if you find you’re doing something wrong in your reviews please don’t give up. Believe me, I make a lot mistakes myself. I'm constantly learning how to make a review better. Which is why I want to hold this event. The whole purpose is to offer new ideas and try to apply them in your reviews. To make doing a review fun!


Line up:
May 1st Kate Douglas
May 2nd Anitra Lynn McLeod
May 3rd Tina Folsom
May 4th Diane Whiteside
May 5th Lori Witt
May 6th Laura  Hunsaker
May 7th Stacey Kennedy

I know this is full, but if your an author and would like to participate  please email me. I can always add on days

Click here for the resent update 



No comments:

Post a Comment