Sunday, March 20, 2011

Celebrate Spring with the 2nd Annual Squirrels in Romance Comics Extravaganza!

If you live in a cold weather climate as I do, the first day of spring is a very exciting thing! Though it hasn't warmed up quite yet, the promise of flowers and sunshine is enough to lift anyone's spirit! Today, join me in celebrating the first day of spring with my favorite little critters that so often grace the pages of romance comics -- squirrels!


For more squirrely goodness in the romance comics,
be sure to check out last spring's squirrel celebration!

"Too Good at Love!"
Love Problems and
Advice Illustrated
#15
(May 1952)

"My Mother -- My Rival!"
Young Romance #157
(December/January 1969)

"We'll Never Meet Again!"
Our Love Story #2
(December 1969)

"I Dream of Love"
Love Diary #67
(July 1970)

"Revenge!"
Girls' Love Stories #170
(June 1972)

"Never Forget Me"
Teen-Age Love #93
(June 1973)

♥♥♥

Happy First Day of Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment