Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Update on the blog for authors and followers.

Before I get into the updates for the blog. I heard that Jackie at House Wife Blues and Chihuahua Stories has lost her home in the Texas wild fires on 9/6/11. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.. 

I wanted to give everyone an update. I am doing some more changes on the blog. It's a shame I know LOL. But as time goes by I learn more and find ways to make things easier for you the followers and author. 

I have added a calander to the sidebar and you more then welcome to check it out at anytime. All that will go on top of the post now will be the links to events and active giveaways. 

I have also change the giveaway rules and policy. The major difference in this is the rule of you having to be a follower. From now on I am not requiring this unless I myself post a giveaway. 

My reviewer Cynthia is taken a leave for a while. So, this means the she-wolf pack reviews will be stopped after Septembers read. I just don't have the time to take it up. As soon as she come back it will start it up again. I am also adding some new reviewers at this time, so you'll see some new faces soon.

To you authors out there. I am always trying to hunt an author down for an event that I want to host. Wild about bones told me I should make a newsletter just for you. This way you know what I want and when. So, if you look at the left sidebar I have added an authors newsletter, please feel free to join in.



No comments:

Post a Comment