Saturday, October 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (88)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.
  
for review:

"Liar's Moon" by Elizabeth C. Bunce

The sequel to Starcrossed! I'm sooo excited!! I've been looking forward to this one for a year!

"The Iron Knight" by Julie Kagawa


Can't believe I was able to get a review copy of this one!

"The Doctor's Lady" by Jody Hedlund 


 This one already has fantastic reviews!

"A Heart Revealed" by Julie Lessman
 

 contest wins:
"Llama Llama Home with Mama" by Anna Dewdney

Won from mamabzz! This book is sooooo cute!!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

While you're here, you can win 6 spooky ARCs in my 1300 Followers Contest!



Click the button below to enter!



No comments:

Post a Comment