Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kissing Blogfest a Huge Success!

But was it the huge turnout of amazing bloggers who participated, or do we all have our minds on one thing? ;)

I'd like to thank Sherrinda for hosting the Kissing Blogfest Mr. Linky on her blog, and I hope that you'll take some time today to read some new scenes. Sure, kissing scenes are fun, and for me, easy to write, but they're a part a greater whole-- someone's novel, their blood, sweat and tears for the past few months or even years.

I've been working on EVANGELINE for over a year now, and it has only just gotten to the point where I am truly happy with it. So I for one, really appreciate being a part of the fun, and receiving all your wonderful comments/compliments. It made my day yesterday, and my morning, when I got up and saw even more comments. I'm about to finish reading the scenes I missed yesterday, and spread the love. ;)

But wait, there's more... Check out Sherrinda's blog for more information on the next blogfest:

Annnddd, let me announce that FrankieDiane at Frankie Writes is hosting the No Kiss Blogfest on January 2, 2010. Sign up on her site to post your most tension-filled "almost" kiss. She's already got a list going!

See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment